About the Role
The Reporter is responsible for delivering news stories and analysis on current events in their assigned areas. The Reporter will write copy that is topical, compelling and original.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Write frequent and compelling news copy with a rapid turn-around
• Maintain a reasonable and professional social media presence.
• Maintain the integrity, truthfulness, and brand of the Company.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or communications is preferred but not required.
• Two to four years’ industry experience.
• Passion for writing and editing interesting copy.
• A portfolio of published copy.
• Strong knowledge of the media process and industry.
• Excellent communications and research skills.
About the Company
Freedom Central is growing. We provide uncensored, unedited news.